Thursday, October 19, 2017

Some Updates

 
"Shoreline"
 
7x7
acrylic on panel

This summer and fall proves to be an even busier time than I planned but its a good thing! 
Commissions have certainly kept me busy and I am grateful for those collectors! Thank you!
I have sold paintings from social media as well, so thank you Facebook and Instagram!
 
There are 2 shows coming up, "The Tiny Show" at  Studio Gallery in San Francisco 11/10-12/23/17. I'll have several small works there. This is always a great show! There's nothing larger than 7x7 and all work is $500 or less. Click here for more info.

I am very happy to announce that there will be a 2 person show. . Sylvie Carr, who has been my art pal and is a wonderful artist, and  myself will be exhibiting at the Indigo Yoga and Pilates Studio. The show will start on November 18th. I'll be posting more details soon.

You can also view several of my paintings at the Valley Art Gallery in Walnut Creek, CA.

I am also very excited about enrolling in the Savvy Painter's Growth Studio. This is a course designed to help artists clarify direction , refine skills and build their business. The deadline to sign up is tomorrow 10/20/17. You can learn more by clicking the link here: Growth Studio.

I really appreciate your support! Thank you for being here!

2 comments:

  1. I expect to be able to walk right into the water - you captured it so remarkably well. The different bands of colors if the water as it is heading towards the horizon makes for goose bump time. I have seen it just like that.
    Really wish I could see your show and I am green with envy that you can do the Growth Studio. You are one smart lady and maybe I can watch what you do... and learn! Happy painting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for making this seem alive! I wish you could be here too Julie! You are truly an Art Spirit... always producing great art and supporting others who do as well!

      Delete